View Single Post
Thank you all for the quick responses.

Nokia Chatswood has my phone at the moment. They took it from me, didn't ask for Proof of purchase or anything(this is after i call to confirm that was what i should do from the CareLine), did not give me a job number and then when i called to find out if it was approved, 4 team leaders and 10 call centre workers and 4 days of 50 minute phone calls and I still don't know whether I'm footing the bill, even though Nokia has basically forced me to import a working phone after their debacle with my N97(5 phone replacements. yes, 5, and 2 in the first fortnight), and are now saying im most likely liable for any repairs.

all i know is, making them look horrible online is making me happier.

Either way, before I submitted it, the Port came out at a Diagonal point, and was a clean snap, with it looking similair to this, only slightly "cleaner"(like the seals were still fully on the port)

I hope they satisfy me, as this phone like totally restored my faith in my ability to not buy an iphone(and jailbreak it of course), and to have this happen as I'd just finished updating to PR1.2 it was such a shattering experience and I'm now being f$%Ked on for doing the right thing.

If they don't repair it, I'll post pics when I can go and pick it up. but if abill_uk's requirements are what I need, I just don't have the glue, thats all.

Will bump this back up when I am sure its my only option.

once again, thanks guys- never ceases to amaze me how helpful this forum is.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PipBoyBSOD For This Useful Post: