View Single Post
Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by vabgeo View Post
Its a love/hate relationship for me. Sometimes I hate it that I nearly want to bash it to the ground, sometimes I cant live without it.
Thats exactly how I feel. Sometimes I think this is the greatest devic ever but sometimes I thinks it a pile of pooo - especially when the sound starts to stutter, I miss calls because the phone app is slow to launch, media player quirks etc. Its a shame that Nokia just wont put their considerable muscle to a device with such great potential. There is also the lack of communication from Nokia, the Ovi store debacle. Yet overall I still love the device and I cannot think of a better alternative right now. Throw any audio or video format on this thing and it delivers, try coding in Java, Python, Cplus etc, no problem, connect to that windows media stream and plug to your tv, bam, its there. Then there is a diversity of apps from the community from KMplayer to gpodder, zoutube and mediabox. A crazy device made by crazy engineers for crazy people - remember the sick viral ad the n900 launched with? How apt!. I love and hate it in near equal measure but I love it more than any other.