View Single Post
Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Slocan View Post
@bigbiff: The dividers are actually there. Unfortunately, they are set to black, so on most themes, you can't see them. I haven't yet found how to change either that, or the background to make them stand out, but I totally agree this needs changing.
The feed list has it, but the articles list does not. I've tried to change the articles list to display the separators, but was unable to do so. One option would be to create a "darker" color variant for the "unread" and "read" colors and then alternate between the normal and darker variant. Or maybe override the cell renderer to draw a faint line at the top (or bottom?) of the cell, so that separators are visible again - in this case, we can chose which color to draw the line.

Originally Posted by Slocan View Post
@Rob1n: PR1.2 changed the flag that needs to be set to stay in Landscape. Thp published a fix recently to his portrait library that I'm using, so I just need to integrate it. Not sure what's wrong with the Preferences dialog in portrait mode, but it needs fixing indeed.
The fix is now merged, it's pretty minor, but does the job

Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
Another thing that seems to have changed recently is read feeds font size.
Can't reproduce this here with the latest Git release (with the default theme).

The Following User Says Thank You to thp For This Useful Post: