View Single Post
Originally Posted by itsANDREW View Post
Eating a full battery within 1-2 hours... that's highly unusual.

May I ask what usage your device is put through during that time?

Also, widgets usually eat away at battery life and combined with constant web browsing, can shorten it drastically.

I'm not an expert within this area, so I'll leave that for the more experienced that may (hopefully) pass by later today, but I'm sure it's not a problem that can't be fixed.

I'm currently on a N900 as well, and my battery life, even with 3G running is generally a little less than a day with moderate web browsing and calling/texting. With no or little internet connection but moderate calling/texting, I get up to two days.

Best of luck to you though Christian, and make sure you keep checking back!
Speaking of widgets that eat battery life. FMtransmitter and personal countdown can be major hogs. FMtransmitter seems to poll the state of the device to see if fm is on and update the icon. It does this often and I have gotten much better life after removing it.
Personal countdown - its important to change the update period so something realistic.

I can also agree with the emmc flashing option. Originally for 1.2 I didnt flash everything - just the fiasco - had major issues. Since flashing emmc as well as fiasco - much improved.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900