View Single Post
Originally Posted by slender View Post
-album images work for me if filename is cover.jpg. Also id3 cover art should be regonized
- close media player
- in x-terminal running command "tracker-processes -r" deletes all cached music/cover data
- starting mediaplayer start tracker-indexer (could take couple of minutes to re index stuff, depends on how much you have mp3s and pics on n900)
-wait unitl songs appear in media player (drink coffee )

People have reported that media player widget should be removed and added to desktop that doesn't have any other widgets. Also some users say that some widgets might interfere with media player widget.

Server connection problems? To what server? On what situation? on browser on media player or on application manager.
The album art works in Media Player, just not the widget. I will try that now, I will remove the widget from the desktop when I do this.

-I have to press the play button twice, normally after I turn on the phone is when it gives me trouble. I only have (1) 43min long MP3 on my device that has album art. I don't remember on hand the exact server error it gave me, but when I would reboot the phone and use the widget to play it would give me a server error, something along the lines of "Cannot connect to server" just from clicking the play button.