View Single Post
The trolls are here Maruzko, try to ignore them.

Originally Posted by Maruzko View Post
1. How soon Documents to Go will have edit capabilities ? Some google searches say soon after PR1.2.
Dataviz produce Docs to Go, and their website indicates they are producing a edit version - they would be better placed to answer this, and they have a feedback form so you can indicate interest (which may result in an earlier release)

http://www.dataviz.com/eforms/feedba...lfeedback.html

3. Even though Ovi Maps doesn't have voice guidance [yet], does it at least show you arrowed directions on the screen and will it auto re-route if you are forced off the current due to road blocks, missed a turn, etc ?
No, it does't auto reroute. It shows your position related to the route, but you'd have to re-calculate manually.

Currently use a Nokia 5800 with all the above but prefer something speedier and with physical keyboard. Used to have an E71 but the video playback on that was not that good.

I actually do like Ovi maps since well, its free and all maps can be pre-downloaded. Google maps doesn't do this and there doesn't seem to be anything else that can on Android or IPhone.

Thanks in advance.
Sygic has a non-free alternative to ovi maps that has proper routing and voice.

The physical keyboard is three row, which some people don't like. There are also complaints about the distance of the top row to the bottom of the screen. Neither of these bother me, so I imagine it is subjective. You should give it a try.