View Single Post
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
@OP:
If you buy a WP7 phone, the "couple of hundred" you might loose when selling your N900 is absolutely nothing compared to the features, speed and stability, not to mention the openess, you also loose.

In fact, if you buy a WP7 phone, I consider you lost.
LOL. You mean the "feature" that its media player can't even remember the playback position of podcasts or videos? Yeah, this device is so OP that I can hardly stand it. Really.

I do agree with another poster that the hardware of the N900 is pretty damn good. But what good is good hardware if the OS is buggy, unfinished and lacking features?

As for the WP7 devices, since MS has set minimum specs (including a 1GH Snapdragon and 8MP camera), I don't think I'll be regretting the move. Not to mention the awesome MS Zune media software that's gonna be integrated.

So please, don't start talking crap about WP7. We haven't seen a device yet, but I will bet you my firstborn son that the N900 will not even be on anyone's mind in a few months. The phone market will have a new iPhone, new WP7 devices, new Android devices. And what will you be getting? No Meego, no more support from Nokia with all their attention turned to the N8, and the N900 will still not be able to remember the playback position of podcasts and videos.

Goddamn. That was such uber-pwnage.