View Single Post
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Hi Everyone , I wanted to share couple of my Conversation mods, It is based on Niqbal's design , I hope he doesn't mind

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this awesome thread ,especially b666m and Niqbal and couple other people . I have managed to customize the conversation view based on infos in this thread and I don't have any coding experience , just did this for fun

The layout is based on Niqbal's conversation UI theme5
changelog:

64px avatars, equal margin left and right , 4 versions .

1.Original color and square shaped avatars and bubbles

2.Original color but curved leaf design for avatars/bubbles inspired by Nokia 7610 cellphone

3.Blue and Black curved leaf design for avatars/bubbles inspired by Nokia 7610 cellphone ,goes well with Nseries theme.

4.Orange and Black curved leaf design for avatars/bubbles inspired by Nokia 7610 cellphone , goes well with Digital Nature theme.

If you want your name changed from "Me" to anything else , open up the .js file with wordpad or microsoft word and search for "name_tag.textContent " , there is two of them , the one which has "Me" in front of it , change it to your name and save it and drop all files with your avatar to /usr/share/rtcom-messaging-ui/html

There are a couple more designs that I'm working on them, I will post them up when finished

Ps, Remember the thank button , its just on the right hand side

Last edited by SR90; 2010-06-27 at 17:49.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post: