View Single Post
Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
Note that you can also do this with the Desktop menu / Add Widget menu. It may be a little quicker.
mmm... except that I do not seem to have a "Sticky Notes" item on my Add Widget menu. What am I misunderstanding?
The regular "Notes" application opens a note in 2-3 secs, thats why I felt that the 10 secs here felt pretty long, its pretty crucial for the user experience.

The next version will have the "Your notes here" removed by default when you first click on the note.
Elegant. I'd be so happy if you can avoid the visit to the app switcher also.

Point taken. What would you think about another which would be as small as a shortcut whose purpose would solely to create new notes?
Perfect -I'd love an icon (shortcut) that would just create a sticky note, cursor in it ready for typing.

If you use the + button on an existing widget, the new one will "inherit" the colour from that one.
Yup, but most of the time I would not have one to start with...

The next version will have a settings dialog in which you can set these stuff rather easily for any new widget.
Great! BTW, do you see any way to make a setting so a note would re-appear after a boot ?

My thought is a pop-up message asking if you really want to delete the note.
Will this suffice?
Yes! Exactly what I was hoping for!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post: