View Single Post
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by xuggs View Post
I am afraid the fmtx status menu by YoDude in post 31 has an issue The phone somehow loses it's ability to play any sound at all. Playing a song would come up with media format not supported. unable to play media error. Restarting the phone would fix everything back.

Another thing.. the Save button on Profiles disappears so any changes to the volume of the ringtone or SMS does not save. I experienced this only after enabling the fmtx status menu applet. For now I will have to switch back to the stock one.
This would happen to me sometimes using the stock app.

I have actually gone back to the first one Faheem created using FM Boost. It pops up the notification banner after each source is played but it is rock solid with regard to other Hildon events... If you use Sygic you won't be able to use voice but I'm pretty sure that this is may be an issue with PR1.2 that may be exposing some quick and dirty hildon code from Nokia.

In any event it invokes FM Boost after all hildon events and as a result, doesn't seem to get lost because of these events.

I use it for a couple of hours every day, and other than Sygic... it rocks on.

I will post that version up if anyone is interested.

SLN member # 009