View Single Post
Originally Posted by nidO View Post
See, I read your pointless rambling rant and the only bit I need to see is...

"For some reason when I try to update things it says there is not enough memory or somthing along those lines, when infact theirs loads."

I'll give you a hint. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're wrong and the phone's right? I know it's probably hard for someone like you to imagine a world in which you could possibly be wrong, but just try it. If the device is telling you it's run out of rootfs space (let me guess, you havent heard of that, havent bothered looking into it, and just assume you have "loads of space" because the 32gb eMMC isnt full yet) then it probably is, and that's also almost guaranteed to be the source of pretty much every other problem you've drivelled on about.

Go take a look at that, then come back with a sensible non-whiney post asking how you might have filled your rootfs partition, what the consequences of that are, and if anyone can help you sort it out, instead of drivelling on blaming anything you can think of, and you might suddenly find you get a helpful response and a working device.

This is one problem out of hundreds, I have given up on the phone, its funny how I never had this on my old iphone when updating, yet with this piece of **** I keep coming across problem after problem. When I buy a phone, i expect it to work, i dont want to have to come on the internet and research every single ****ing problem with the phone in order to get it working.

The phone is useless.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adotsri For This Useful Post: