View Single Post
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by garyc2010 View Post
**** !! sorry for my language, but there are so many wankers on this site its unreal...........

"FYI, any device that have 3G or 2G support is capable of making phone call. Therefore a laptop with 3G support will enable you to make a phone call. Do you call that laptop a phone? ehh Neh! "

WTF ..."do you call that laptop a phone".....................what fking planet are you living on to make that comparison.....thats just a total BS "argument"

"Nokia did not promote N900 as a phone"

a 3 second google search..........................

http://www.nokia.co.uk/find-products...#/main/landing

dude you fail so bad..........................
Dude you failed badly too. I did not say N900 is a phone. I trying to make a point here. The guy above said:

Originally Posted by extendedping View Post

I'm confused...I just made a phone call using my n900 about 15 minutes ago...

How did it do that if it is not a phone?

read!! He stated that:

If a device have 2G/3G connection then make phone calls, therefore the device is a phone.

My comparison is: What if a laptop which can do those as well, wouuld you call it a phone? "NO"!

for the start, don't just go around and start calling people here a "Wankers", and I did not say that N900 is a phone, read it clearly, I said Nokia did not promote N900 as a phone.

You need to calm down and stop the random attack on people you don't know. And find a girl then get laid to release your temper. We are here as a community, not for an angry mobs to just swearing and cursing people here. So don't..

God save this fallen man!

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2010-07-12 at 00:49.