View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Congratulations to hqh and the Faster Application Manager! Our very first N900 System & Utilities Coding Competition Winner!

Nathraiben came in an excellent second with her first N900 application ApMeFo (hopefully a sign of even better things to come ) Similarly, a big well done to Shapeshifter for the excellent Alarmed which took 3rd spot And by a single vote, matrim just squeezes in and grabs 4th with the Extended Call Log...

But well done to everyone! A really great list of applications, each one of them is a quality project and you should all feel proud

And thank you for everyone who voted, I hope you enjoyed the contest and got to learn a bit more about the projects.

And don't forget everyone, these are open sourced projects developed by folk in their spare time and provided to you for free! And if you liked what you seen, why not approach the developers and ask if you can get involved too!
Congratulations!

I voted for Faster Application Manager just because I want to replace default App Manager when I click a deb in File Manager.

I'm going to try Case File Manager and Quick-Launch.

Thanks to everybody!