View Single Post
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
When locked, fully pressing the camera button in will pause/play the track; the volume keys will function as normal but if you keep the camera button half-pressed in, the volume keys will now go to the previous/next track.

I decided to do a Nokia here and make an application that would really be suited to customisation by its users but I released it as a closed source app, instead. My thoughts are also to be found in the application, too. Goodbye
Attached Files
File Type: deb extended-locked-media-control_0.1_armel.deb (15.2 KB, 1277 views)

The Following 115 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Alex Atkin UK, alienhead, AlMehdi, Andre Klapper, antezz, Apoc, arjunkumar87, avinashsonee, Bad_Habit, baron von bubba, Berserk, brandonc, bunanson, Bundyo, capitannemo, casper27, cfh11, cipper, clearorca, Cobra, Corwin, cy8aer, dana.s, danramos, Dany-69, Dark_Angel85, DaSilva, debernardis, Dousan, elbttrd, elie-7, Estel, esthreel, etuoyo, F2thaK, festivalnut, finite, fms, Forphucsake, forsagar, gabby131, gidyn, God's Toy, Helmuth, hesham, humble, ian_ryge, ibrakalifa, IcyAirs, inidrog, ivyking, jakiman, jd4200, jipee296, JorgeFX, K9999, kevloral, kishan, Maj3stic, Marklar, moepda, MohammadAG, mrsellout, musculus, nashith, noobmonkey, paddyc1988, panjgoori, pantera1989, Parlapipas, Patola, petur, Pigro, qosmio, quingu, qw3rty, RafaLL92, raily, Rauha, RAZOR, rdwrig0ceo, rnb89, rotoflex, sachin007, sashabe, SavageD, shazosbourne, sierrafoxtrot, Sin, sixwheeledbeast, Snoshrk, spanner, SSLMM, tekplay, The Rotter, The Wizard of Huz, tHMZ, titi974, Transcend, Turkishflavor, twaelti, vdx29, Venemo, visN900, vi_, vkv.raju, woussie, x61, xXxTJxXx, YavkatA, ysss, zdanee, zwer