View Single Post
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by Sphinx780 View Post
It's not allowing me to change it from 76 to anything else, when I try to set it to 87.5 or 88.1 or any other frequency other than the 76 it's set at, it gives me the 'unable to use FM transmitter'. So, it is stuck at 76...and my car radio doesn't go that low :-(

btw-Thanks for your help with getting the binary copied over, I do appreciate the tutorial as I start to get more familiar with xterm. I'm sure there'll be a way to figure this out, if not, it'll be fun trying

With your help on what the commands mean, I was able to revert back to the original binary without an issue.
I saw that you have the FMTX widget installed and I am assuming FMBoost as well.

I uninstalled these first and rebooted and made sure the transmitter was off before I changed the binary and installed qwerty12's hacked .so file.

I haven't had had the issues you report. Perhaps you can try it again after uninstalling the FMTX widget and FMboost as well as anything else that has been added that calls the chip like the camera driver hack that was posted awhile ago.

SLN member # 009

The Following User Says Thank You to YoDude For This Useful Post: