View Single Post
Posts: 210 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read the most recent "bye bye Nokia" thread by mchu6am4 today and I felt compelled to put this one together.

ill make this quick...........

Like so many of you, hence the reason for the existence of this community and forum, I have felt a deep sense of disappointment toward Nokia and this device in particular. Also, like many of you, I have been a Nokia LOVER for nearly 12 years and I was drawn to the N900 from day one.

I see a lot of b1tching and moaning here by all of us, myself included, and I feel badly that we lose supporters such as mchu6am4, so I am taking this opportunity to give my deepest thanks to not only the creators of this site, but to this community, and most of all to the developers who have helped to revive and carry this device and operating system once it became abundantly clear to me that Nokia killed it off and walked away from it.

I am not walking away from the N900 nor am i ready to walk away from Nokia yet, but i see how quickly Android is really taking a firm hold of the mobile market and making deep cuts into the market share that Nokia once had, and I might find myself owning one when i eventually enter the market for the "next best device".

I am humbled by the dedication that the developers have when they set out to keep our devices fresh and fun and useful, and I thank you all for the hard work!

much respect.

PS - to the mods.... i posted this in the applications forum because it is directed at the developers. sorry if i put it in the wrong place.

Last edited by ddiscodave; 2010-08-10 at 16:15.

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ddiscodave For This Useful Post: