View Single Post
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
This already happens. If you install any PyQt4 application you'll get those dependencies. Once those dependencies are install all PyQt4 applications will use them. This just means you aren't using any PyQt4 apps that require the dependencies mine does. But from here on forward.. all the apps that do share in a common dependency as mine will be significantly smaller downloads
I realize that. I guess I'm just surprised that I hadn't needed any of those dependencies at this point (with the pile of other apps I had installed). Oh well -- gave me a reason to install localepurge...

It is possible the N800 shows it differently? Did you try rebooting the device? On mine it's in the "Extras" Menu, and has the same logo as is in the Application Manager. So I'm not sure where to troubleshoot there..
I don't know what I did, but the logo is now appearing. Scratch that bug.

2) Nope.. using Mediabox's OSSOBackend solved this problem for me.. thanks .
Alright.

One more thing: I've been getting the occasional hangup, where it just stops playing after a song finishes. It will restart if I change the station, but pressing pause/play or next don't do anything. I'll try to get more information the next time it happens. Is there any way to produce a log of any errors between pyRadio and pandora?

The Following User Says Thank You to parejkoj For This Useful Post: