View Single Post
Originally Posted by V65N900 View Post
Hey Peter, just want to thank you for taking the time to not only work on this speedily for us but to respond to our every question and suggestion. I check the thread almost twice daily to see if you've already posted an updated version to your last. I am very excited about this player you see, and i want to encourage you to keep doing what you're doing. It's people like you who make having an N900 a much better phone than the version Nokia released....and the same goes to your team as well. If ever you, at some point feel like it's not worth the trouble, esp. when some insensitive ppl come on making demands and post non-constructive criticism, just remember that you have an N900 too and you need this app as much as anyone else does.

Thanks again
Hey, thanks so much for the encouragement -- it's really motivating A quick note on our progress: Mihail, who is in charge of the front end, is on vacation next week. I'll be working like crazy over the next 7-10 days on getting cpu/memory consumption down and overall responsiveness up. Hopefully, by the time he comes back I'll have a new back end for him. In other words, it'll be a little quiet on our end for a bit but that's just the clam before the storm .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peter@instinctiv.com For This Useful Post: