View Single Post
Originally Posted by slaxe View Post
frankly, this phone is really love and hate relationship.. i really like this phone compare any other phone i owned before. but then, facing reality, it is just internet tablet with phone feature, a basic one. flaw isnt that many.. just some minor irritation like music plays after hanging up a call, lags if install unnessary stuff.. but to me, mypaint really let me overlook all this minor problems. maybe bcoz i used to dream to have a tablet to draw.. its really nice to draw on this little beast though small screen...

navigation, at least i still can use sygic rather than that crappy ovi which does no good but wasting my time. overall, if i have the chance to keep this, i would.. even use as internet tablet.
Thanks for your input!
As I stated, I don't care about turn based navigation, other apps than mypaint or group contacts and custom ringtones for each or even portrait mode and flash 10.

All I care about is that it works ok as a phone, cam, internet browser, and mini tablet for sketching (which has been my dream as well). And that those things are quick to run. (Hate waiting. grrr)

I do get kind of worried when you say the music player starts playing after a call ends. Or do you mean that it does that only if it was playing before the call came?

Another thing I was curious about is how much battery Mypaint consumes?