View Single Post
Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Bugzilla is a system filled to the roof with self importance, arrogance, and sheer stubborn blindness to the obvious. I would suggest, particularly to people like ossipena, that they chill out a little. Your solution is a knee jerk reaction to a deficiency in bugzilla - that deficiency being a lack of comment moderation. You're expecting self restraint in a system that any old Joe Six Pack can access. Not going to happen.

It reminds me of the early 1990's and the hostility shown to anyone new trying to grasp the ways of Linux.

Most of the rants I've read are in response to developers who decide an issue doesn't exist for them, so it doesn't exist at all. Then you get Nokia adjusting many things to "Wont Fix" - really, what do you expect people to do, lay down and accept this?

Maemo is end of life. I suspect, sadly, that this forum will go the same way once MeeGo hits the streets. Maybe it's just better to let it go.

The Following User Says Thank You to dchky For This Useful Post: