View Single Post
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Trevarthan, et al: Okay, I'm managed to effectively edit the tags in my 92 songs, assembled them into a playlist, which is now being stored as you point out in ~/.kagu/playlist.m3u. So unless I either mistakenly or intentionally create a new playlist (which would override that one), I guess I can retain ready access to that assembled playlist for the time being in that file, until your next version is released, which hopefully, according to your expectations, will have the ability to label and store (or delete) multiple playlists. Again many thanks to you all for the great work.
As a follow-up to this, I'm now doing the obvious thing of creating a backup to playlist.m3u that contains my 92 songs. After I play other music items by creating new playlists, which each override the existing playlist.m3u, I can then copy my backup playlist back into playlist.m3u to again utilize my 92-song playlist. I'm just trusting the next version of Kagu will contain a means for saving various playlists without my having to go through my present contortions so as not to lose my assembled 92 songs.