View Single Post
Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by lkravovicz View Post
yes, also noticed this same progress and same quirks. i haven't noticed mediabox actually playing couple of seconds from the beginning audibly, it's just that the track play display flickers between positions and even briefly displaying different track(s?) before settling down on the real resume position.
I've noticed it too, even the playing the first few seconds of the beginning of the track. The longer the track is paused, the more likely you are to get the "jump back to the beginning for a second" phenomenon. For instance, if I pause it for a couple of minutes to catch the traffic report on the radio, it doesn't do it, but if I pause to take a call that takes several minutes, it does.

I don't mind it, because most of the time, I am playing through the FM transmitter, and it seems that the time lag between restarting the track and it jumping to the point at which you paused is about the same as it takes the FM transmitter to kick back in and the sound to go from the internal speakers to the car radio.

--vr