View Single Post
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Sorry I missed your post (again). I probably should check the forum more often

Please forget about the uri-action-defaults.list. This mechanism wasn't very reliable and I'm not using it anymore. Instead Conboy opens a local port (14680) and listens there. After a successful authentication U1 redirects the browser to http://127.0.0.1:14680/authenticate

The browser connects to the port Conboy is listening. Therefore Conboy recognized the successful authentication and continues.

Somewhere between the authentication and the connection to localhost something is going wrong in your case. Maybe you have some kind of firewall/iptables set up that prevents a connection to localhost? If you get the white screen, you could try to open the URL I've mentioned above and if something is happening.

Also you can start Conboy from the terminal and send me the output. Maybe the debug messages will help me.

Originally Posted by xopher_mc View Post
hi conny,

still having the white screen authentication problem. Read some of the old post about this on this thread. And found that my /usr/share/applications/uri-action-defaults.list had the conboy entry in the wrong place. Updated it to the first part of the list and updated the database as you suggested. However, still no dice. (I really though this one was it )

Any other things to try?