View Single Post
Originally Posted by cmsjkung View Post
Hi

After two months experience of using N900, I want to give up this device and change to use android device. The following are the major reasons:

N900 can run many different software but their quality are not as good as default web browser, so it is useless.

- No Flash Player 10.1 Support.

- Video Players (Default, SIB and KMPlayer) not as good as I expected, as it can play many different format of video files but lack of subtitle and audio selection supports.

- For game, most game emulators are running slow, dos box also has the same problem.

- Camera quality is not good as too much noise for night shot.

- No Meego OS support from Nokia.

- Phone function is not good to use.
Mybe its just me but:

1.- MicroB s very good, the only one u need for different functionality things are Macuco and/or Firefox, but everything works pretty well

2.- We know about the flash, but you cant tweak it so you
can play/view stuff in 10.1

3.- Video players ARE good, you can download a package for subtitles, i have no problem with the audio (less stutter thanks to brad and mohammads package hack)

4.- All emulators work fine here, even psx4m works fast (just need to configure and thats alla)

5.- Its a phone, not a digital camera, but stil has pretty good quality, you can find very good pointers/tricks in the forum to have less noise.

6.- Fk MeeGo i like a Maemo.

7.- I have no problems with the phone function, i actually love it.

But then again, this is just me.