View Single Post
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
But let me start by saying I love my N900. Every single day without it is torturing me. It happens to be a great device but unfortunately made by a useless company. I was using my N900 for 3 months without a usb port and had to send it in cause I bricked my device and needed usb port to reflash. How did I brick my device? I got addicted to modding and didn't know when to stop. Unfortunately I eventually I modified a file which meant the device got stuck on the Nokia boot screen. My wife warned me for months to stop messing around with the N900 but it was just so amazing I could not stop.
Man, you know I always thought you're the most unfortunate human being on earth, as you seem to have to deal with more problems in N900 than the aggregate total of the problems that are reported by the entire N900 communities. And yet you don't seem to want to solve the problems you are facing, instead keep complaining everyday, even when many of those can be easily solved by flashing your firmware.

After all the complaining and ranting, now that you told me you love N900.

Shocked, I'm absolutely shocked. Can you understand my feeling? It's as shock as Bin Laden telling me he loves America, Hilary Clinton telling me she loves China, and Tiger Wood telling me he loves his wife - and they are telling me that all at once.

I can't breath, I can't breath....take my N900 near me please....

I have been without N900 for over a month and still come here everyday looking for latest developments and have list of things I have to try out when I finally get N900 back (swappolube, theme customizer, fast modding script being top of the list). Everyday without my N900 I am cursing Nokia for depriving me of my darling N900.
The fact that you could still keep complaining how hard N900 is during the time you sent your N900 back to Nokia for repairing amused me. Then I assumed that you own an extra N900 to complain with. While you complain N900 you never fail to compare it with iPhone, so I also assumed you owned two N900 and multiple iPhones.

You're the most blessed unfortunate human being on earth.

Now some of you have responded to say you are being objective when you say the iphone is crap.
Well you must have mistaken me for someone else. I've never said I'm objective, and I've never said iPhone is crap. iPhone sucks, but that doesn't make it crap. I'm sorry to say you're wasting time on getting into something too personal.

You know the differences between N900 users and iPhone users?

N900 Users: When you cry out loud N900 is difficult and keep complaining and ranting, you would be excused and some even come to help you even when you weren't asked for one.

iPhone Users: You look like an absolute idiot when you cry for help.