View Single Post
Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by jpnurmi View Post
Thanks for the idea, petur. I have added vibration (not configurable yet, though) support to Communi mainline.

This has been fixed to Communi mainline.

Auto caps are now disabled in Communi mainline.

Thanks, I'll start working on this feature. I'm using an IRC bouncer myself so completely forgot this.
jpnurmi:
Glad to see you here!

Again, please feel free to let me know if you decide to take on packaging YOUR application yourself. I am just trying to help. It should be quite simple to publish a new package now. If you decide that you don't want to, just send me an e-mail anytime you feel is worth to "publish" a new version of communi for the n900.

I noticed that you have seem my post if some ideas for communi. Please feel free to comment on them and be assured that by no means I am suggesting/implying I know or can do better than you. Even more important I will be very glad if you decide to do anything with them. I have more than enough on my plate...

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases