View Single Post
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Pittsburgh, PA USA
Originally Posted by brianctr23 View Post
My car was broken into this week and my beloved N810 was among the many things taken. Now i will have to see if i can go for an N900 to replace it. I just don't know if i will like the size of the screen and keyboard compared to the N810. I do like everything else about it.
I have an N810 and worried that the N900 would be too small. After using the N900, now the N810 seems huge and way too big. IMO, the N900 out performs the N810 in every way. I put a t-mobile sim in, and get very usable Internet access for $30 a month (total, including free text and voice for 10 or 15 cents per minute) using the sidekick prepaid plan. (Plus you can switch between the 3 prepaid plans, one of which effectively allows you to stop paying a $1 a day for the Internet access - you can return to sidekick when you need it.) The keyboard is great too. The N900 is the perfect size.
BTW, the gps locks to satellites in a matter of seconds with a wife or cellular connection. I don't use the N810 anymore and will sell it on ebay.