View Single Post
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by lennartb View Post
Hey, great job on the application! I haven't had the chance to make some real photos with it yet, but it ofcourse works on my Canon 350D!

I was thinking about a cool feature for pyKake: an Interval-o-meter!

I'm no programmer but I think it wouldn't be hard to make. Just set the interval to a specific time (like 1 minute), and let the the N900 send out a signal every minute. Keep this going for 25minutes and you've got a one second timelapse!

I think this would be a really useful feature, and if I'm not wrong, not a hard one to implement
Thanks

And guess what? The timelapse / Interval-o-meter is already in it I just kicked the new version 0.7.0 to the extras-devel, whit new Qt Gui and all. So if you feel brave, go and take it to use, but first, read this (at least the disclaimer), so you do it for your own risk

For more info about the release 0.7 at here. And as you can read, I won't kick it to the extras-testing, so if you want to play safe, use the 0.6 (except the same rules in extras-testing as in extras-devel). And voting the app could be nice too, but only if it fill the criteria.