View Single Post
Maemo PR1.3 > I don't understand why some people still crib about how PR1.3 failed and everything. I mean comeon .. A few months back there was no PR1.3 there was no hope at all. Nokia announced clearly that maemo support is almost over but we STILL got PR1.3 why can't anybody be happy about it.
Just because you don't see NEW flashy icons in your menu or some new hi-tech stuff doesn't mean PR1.3 was a fail. They fixed a lot of really important bugs. EMail works a lotttt better then before no audio issues no hildon-home getting stuck.. these are just a few of the changes. It is actually a useful update from what I see.
So what we missed a few things.. no phone is perfect.. plus we have such a wonderful community.. we all will figure sth out

MEEGO1.1 ... about some of the people complaining about meego 1.1 expectation.. meego 1.1 was never going to be a consumer edition.. They forget that and then eventually compare meego1.1 with maemo.. comeon.. meego1.1 vs maemo5 obv they will have differences as of now .. until they complete the dev.. Its like you're comparing your old running car with a new bmw in the shop still waiting for its remaining 2 wheels.

Anyway.. just take it easy..
In any case people who want to try meego wil try .. people who want to curse nokia will curse.. people who are happy with n900 will stay happy .. it's still the first meego phone

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathFinder@9GS For This Useful Post: