View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Alright, installed power-kernel-settings, had to sit there dying a little inside as the power kernel flashed, then flashed it again right after with the power41d from Matan's repo... With any luck, the automatic install by Kernel Power Flasher doesn't actually sync, thereby avoiding the extra layer of writes. Rebooted, full range of FMTX frequencies kept, everything else seems to have been kept, including my /etc/init.d/rcS modifications. Don't remember what else I need to test, if anything, but everything seems to be there. Life is good.

e-yes: Sorry I didn't reply to your previous inquiry, but it's way out of my league. What you just posted (your uboot hack) sounds pretty neat, but doesn't this mean it essentially limits it to two options? Either it auto boots the bundled kernel, or you press any key, and it boots the second one? Sounds like this way there's no opportunity to type in a command to boot a third kernel, if you have one. If I'm wrong by all means correct me, because it's possible I didn't understand what you meant.