View Single Post
I accidentally dropped my N900 in my car, and the LCD screen rough edge of my car seat. phone was still working, but the LCD back light is not, and I can see the crack on the LCD screen.

Anyway, after reading some posts here, I am afraid that it will take month for me to get my N900 repaired, and holiday is coming, it will be so inconvenient not having my N900 around.

so I filled the online repair form on 11/18/2010, and got everything ready in the envelop. Since I have to work on Friday, so I stopped at post office on Saturday (11/20/2010). I thought it will take a week for me to get the first response, but guess what, I got the first non-reply email on 11/23/2010 (That was quick, I thought. ), saying that my package has been received and it will take about 7-10 days to turn around.

But something more surprising is I got second email the next day, but the time-stamp of the email is still 11/23/2010, saying that my N900 has been sent to me. The email did not tell me if my device was fixed or not, nada.

And today (11/27/2010), I received my N900 in my mailbox, everything is fixed, and feels great to hold it again.

I just think the repair is so fast, though it would be better if they told me that my unit was fixed in the second email so I wold not worry too much.

Anyway, Nice weekend to all of you, I am a happy man now.