View Single Post
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by number41 View Post
XXX-Terminal, coming soon to help with your connectivity.

Anyways, what really shocks me is that it took us eight pages to get a female reply, and, not only she's hinting that maemo is the old thing and that she'd would hang out in the new meego club down the street, but she Also seems to be a Reverend???

Times change, dude.
Female, Reverend, and hanging out with both Maemo and MeeGo crowds. Though I get the impression there's a slightly better gender balance in MeeGo. And still looking for a bug fix for MeeGo #440.

Originally Posted by lcuk View Post
being completely serious for a moment

a generic geolocation application I have discussed with people which includes mapping and database details of points of interest could have a specific upgrade pack including nighttime activities and red light mapping :O

Incidentally, the app as discussed would have user feedback areas.

brb, washing hands of this thread.
This would presumably be a larger project, enabling people to find galleries, theatres and museums as well as whorehouses. Don't most GPRS apps contain that information?

I got the impression that the OP was not looking to pay for sex (even with bug fixes) but hoping to find women foolis... err open-minded enough to offer him sex free. As in beer. I suspect no n900 app is going to overcome a user's inherent lack of Qtness.

The Following User Says Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post: