View Single Post
Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Joorin View Post
There is no need for insertion for it to work as a vibrator. As you well know, the most sensitive parts are on the outside, or very close to it, making it easy to stimulate without the risk of serious water damage.
I wasn't even hinting at insertion. But given the size of the device and its dimensions it'd still be hard to stimulate that certain part without wetting it, you know. Or the female person doing that has hormonal issues which prevent her from getting wet.

When it comes to smell, I'd say that it might actually add to the thrill to use the phone in a normal way later on. To others, the user is just making a phone call, but in reality the user is enjoying the strong memories that the smell will induce while engaging in sexy taeme talk with the controlling user.
Yeah, if it was the other person's phone then sure, he might enjoy the smell, but atleast I wouldn't enjoy sniffing myself. And tbh, I don't have any other female friends who'd enjoy such either.