View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
You guys are giving too much credit to Nokia.
I'm still quite sure that the Michael-Dallas specs (4", 1ghz A8, etc.) are still true.
Eldar and source over MR that has been spot on till now and both are still saying "old" N9 is very much alive but badly delayed as the OS and UI still need lots of work. According to the MR dual core Nokia phone would be seen at the earliest in next Nokia World.

Not to put too much negative stigma to this but looking how much S^3 and N8 got delayed or Nokia's past 3 years.... well while people should have high expections i would not get my hopes as high as so many here does.
Just look att the Meego wiki testpages etc... to see the progress... Its going... well... slow...

yet another reason Nokia should get more recources working on Meego instead of symbian. But I guess they doesnt want to sell good N series phones and stick with symbian yet some years...

Until Microsoft buys them and going winmobile... sarcasm with a bit of true maybe.... hope not....

And yes I know this rumors but I would be supriced if it will be delayed to Meego 1.3 in October 2011...