View Single Post
Originally Posted by slender View Post
And why it should be ashamed? Itīs screaming to your face "test me, debug me, tweak me, rip my spine off and put it back and rip it off again just for sake of it, code me, kick me". For example look Fcam stuff. That is just amazing IMO. For Average Joe itīs probably something to be ashamed off...or maybe to be ashamed of yourself.
Thanks for a well thought comment.

however if you read a few pages back,i was refering to the general popluation who bought the n900. I'll repeat it again, the n900 was pushed agressvely as some kind of a 'flagship' device both in the east and in europe.

and YES, the N900 is great for me or for any other tech savvy guys.
but i was refering to the general population who bought it, because of Nokia's pushy stratagy.

When I look at my dad, who has an E61, he will be SO lost if he had a n900. lost at first, anoyed later. So many guys like him did buy a n900. nokia flashed the mighty hw specs into their eyes in electronics stores in EU or east, and they had fallen. Some realized quickly enough and returned but some must've didnt, and for them i said what i said.

btw, you cant compare a community driven version of Meggo to a corporate driven version of Android. the difference is the effort that the corporates(Google,Nokia) puts into it. Its obvious who wins here.