View Single Post
I purchased my N900 from the Nokia Internet store last february. I knew that it was promoted as an "Internet tablet" so I was not surprised that out of the box it lacked basic mobile phone functions such as PBAP but I loved this device since day 1 - and I started using maemo.org right away.

My N900 has everything I always wanted from a mobile device since when I was using the Ipaq and then the Zaurus (showing my age here I guess). I never had any of the Nokia Navigator because they are really bulky.

I use my N900 for work and leisure everyday - email, browsing, posting on this forum right now, telephone calls, telephone conferencing, Skype VOIP. I give it to my daughters to play Angry Birds, I use it in my cars to make phone calls and stream music via bluetooth. It is also my main (video) camera. And the list goes on.

Re. Nokia support I'm glad I could update to PR1.3 and I'm especially thankful to a lot of people who contribute to Maemo.

All in all, I would be quite happy with my purchase even if Nokia EOLs it today!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lore For This Useful Post: