View Single Post
What ever happened to being happy with what you have?

Geez guys, some of you sound like little girls.

Saying that we deserve some love or deserve anything special because we are n900 owners and have been neglected is rubbish. We are all n900 owners because we love the phone and what it allows us to do.

For me the n900 stands for everything the iphone isnt, a free device that doesnt end up owning you. Its also a much better device.

Be happy that we get angry birds at all. My girlfriend has an X6 and she doesnt have it and i feel bad cause she really likes it.

Be patient and wait, it will come. Its like im back in the 90's reading nintendo and sega magazines and reading the fan mail sent in by obsessed 10 year olds who draw photos of mario killing sonic!

Who here has and angry bird tattoo??
C'mon whos the biggest fan/freak??

I dont think you will see a level editor any tome soon. Angry birds will sell episodes till people are sick of it (maybe), when people tire of it a level editor will arrive. Nowhere near as many people would buy a new episode when you could make one. I know i would spend hours making rediculous levels.

You know what would really rock?

Angry birds over bluetooth 2 player.
One persons the birds, the other the pigs.
Birds have the pigs loot and food etc, pigs have the eggs.
First to smash each others building protecting them wins.

You could make it a little bit more varied and give each player just red birds and you have to aim at the special birds placed around the level to use them. Otherwise you could just throw away your shitty birds to get to the bomb birds and win quicker. Hope you get what i mean.

Or just make it turn based and you could play it with one phone if all your friends are lemmings like mine and have iphones.

How about that for a special n900 exclusive?
A two player Angry Birds Vs Greedy Pigs.

The Following User Says Thank You to s13n1 For This Useful Post: