View Single Post
Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
Any more updates on this app, would be great to see this in Extras with a GUI on it...SubCore, i think you were going to try put one on ?
and you were right
(edit: not in Extras, though. it's available on ovi already so i'm not going to upload it to Extras.)

i have had trouble tracking down a sporadic segfault when receiving multiple files (probably the error zappa reported, i didn't notice it earlier).

therefore i went back to the desktop build, which runs much more stable (as in "hasn't crashed once yet"). i have now rearranged it's layout so it plays more nicely with maemo's hildonization.

any feedback welcome. i'm particularly interested if the layout works for everyone and if anybody experiences crashes when receiving multiple files...

i have attached the .deb file QtCreator spit out, and i even added a .desktop file (icon doesn't work yet though *g*)...
don't have any more time today, so for the moment you'll have to live without icon (unless Veleno repackages it properly ).
oh, and without sending multiple files - haven't had a chance to look at that, either...

but everything else works well now
will send my changes to Emanuele so he can integrate them and upload to ovi store.
Attached Files
File Type: deb dukto_0.0.1_armel.deb (73.0 KB, 242 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SubCore For This Useful Post: