View Single Post
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
Merry christmas guys, its been more than one year with the n900, and its been a wonderful ride to us, since last christmas we got tons and tons of goodis, who taught that we will end up with such a good number apps, all thanks to this wonderful community, and we got titan's kernel, modified hildon-desktopS, we have the plastic pack with its transitions, we got extra 5 homescreens, we got full android 2.2 running from the emmc, we got the palm pre games working, we got a ps1 emulator, we can now jailbreak a ps3, and we got usb OTG, ........... and tons of other things.
yes we didn't got flash 10.1 or potrait mode or a proper ovi maps version... but who cares.
even t'ill now the maemo5 community is still developping apps, and taking care of the n900 after nokia cut the support out of it, thanks guys.
and merry christmas
You know how does it feel coming after an exhausting day from school, hating everything you see in front of you, and then you find something you've been searching all over for, which makes you jerk out of happiness? Your post made my day elie-7, dunno why, but it just made me happy! Merry christmas!
p.s. We do not need anything that comes outta Nokia's hands.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post: