View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
but I agree, settings needs to be moved to settings menu..

edit: also the clocks settings are reset to default when you reboot...
He's implementing both of those right now (this was just discussed on the previous page). He already said he's intending on figuring out the first one soon, and that the second one is something he was aware of and just hasn't gotten around to implementing.

But hey, it's early software, that happens.

I'm still impressed that three days ago this was just a binary clock widget copied over to the status bar - and now it's a completely plugin-able clock replacement. Awesome.

Meanwhile, Wonko, thanks for the fixes. What was the dependency your package was missing? Advance Power and Advance Interface Switcher also had the same issue right after PR1.3, except they'd screw up people's entire status menu. Last I checked we never did figure it out. (Also, I hadn't noticed the battery usage yesterday, but my battery did die quicker today, I noticed [ I only updated from 2.~ to 3.~ late in the day today]. I still had enough by the time I got home at the end of the day, so the phone didn't shut off, but it certainly dropped quicker than normal. Though I also am not 100% sure how much of that is it running off-screen, and how much of it is me doing other things, like editing my test clock and leaving a few terminals open with vi running in them for a few hours. *Shrug*)

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: