View Single Post
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 483 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
are you also gunna add deauthentication in the next version ??
Yes

Originally Posted by bibounefr View Post
I go to decrypt the tab. I select my wpa network heading, and therefore, as I understand, I have 2 methods to try to break the famous clef.avec worldlist or john.
so what format for dictionaries? I understand or put them in far, dico. but what is the format? and where to find for France? we can create one just to try our password in? to see if it works?
then the 2nd method is with john, he must also select a dictionary to this method? how does it work there?
at what point one sees that the key was found? is that the terminal closes like a WEP key? if it's good?
thank you for your answers and excuse my English so ugly haha
To test, make a text file containing your key and use it on the cap file. The key will then appear in the "keys" tab. You may need to click refresh for it to appear.

You do not need a list for John, just check either digits, letters, or both.

Originally Posted by slewis1972 View Post
Hi
Got it installed and all working fine. Quick question, now I cannot connect to my normal wireless usual the std network connections option as non are visable. Any ideas?

Scott
Disable monitor mode

Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Hi FRuMMaGe. I don't get this error when the WEP network (or WAP) is on channel 6. My WEP network is on channel 1, so how can i solve this error?
Did you install the v46 power kernel? this should have fixed this issue

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
i have install everything but the wifi driver....
before i install the driver i just wanna know...
1.is the wifi driver safe to install on my n900???
2.after i have install the driver,can i use my wifi connection just likes before????
3.if there is a problem after i have installed the wifi driver...is there a way to get back my original wifi driver n install it back to my n900????

help me guys....
The driver is not loaded by default. You can enable/disable it through fAircrack

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
I'm cracking my own router (wep) but I'm having some trouble changing my MAC address, where is the MAC address that I'll have to change mine to? I mean where is the MAC address of the authenticated client (me) in airodump?
If there is a connected client then it will appear the the bottom of the airodump screen next to the mac of the router

fAircrack (Aircrack GUI): Point-and-click pwnage for your N900
Now with John the Ripper integration