View Single Post
Hi guys ... I have an N900 I bought in January from Amazon last year which I want to sell off ... I love the phone but I actually got an Android phone at a very good deal, so I want to move to that and sell this off ..

My N900 is in everything in *really good* condition .. ! No problems whatsoever ! It comes with all the original accessories I got with it (box manuals, earphones, cleaning cloth, etc ..) .. The earphones and cleaning cloth were never used (along with any other accessories that might be in the box :P) ... The N900 has had a screen protector on it since launch time as well, but the screen underneath is good too ... It also comes with one extra spare battery which I always kept in my wallet :P .. EDIT: Also included are two desktop stands for the N900 and its stylus .. They look very cool and I bought them for $15 each .. One can be for home and one for office, etc .. They help hold the N900 very stable when the keyboard is out, etc ..

For those wondering, the phone is US Version and it fully supports T-Mobile (GSM+3G) .. I used the $10 unlimited data package with it to be always connected :P

EDIT: Pictures added now .. !

I'm looking for maybe about $260 or something for the complete package, but this number is negotiable !

I live in Atlanta, GA, so if anyone in the area is interested please PM me to arrange a visit maybe ..

Pictures:

Please note that in the pictures below I forgot to take pictures of the Charger, data cable, batteries, and the TV-Output cable .. Needless to say, these will obviously be included as well .. !

Last edited by ahmadka; 2011-02-11 at 21:02.