View Single Post
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
I will buy the next meego phone from nokia! Why? Just to show Elop that he is wrong!

If all of us would buy the meego phone, maybe elop mentiones that he made a mistake... and nokias board of directors will fire him... please do it... he is ruining nokia from inside...

@ Nokia board of directors: Why??? The whole world (except of the u.s.) hoped for meego, even the carriers said that meego would be their preference... much more n8 has been soled then all wp7 phones together, a lot of developers already made apps for it, will they shift to wp7? no, they wont! And you guys dont do anything against it. now we will get 3 ecosystems, all of them in the us, nothing european... and soon (thats what i really hope) nokia will fail more then ever before with wp7, so that elop will be fired...

Until this morning i was a real nokia fan but now i dont know what to do... the next meego device could be my last nokia phone if they dont bring more devices (1 per year would be enough, if its good enough to compete with other)