View Single Post
Originally Posted by Turbanato|2 View Post
talk about failing to support... i dont about any other nokia fans, but i loved thier phones because of thier quality, and thier variety. An now that they we annouced they're adding one more os, nokia fans bad mouth them? wtf kind of fans are you? meego is still coming, win os is coming, symbian is still here, now they have access to money and research that they may not have budgeted for as well. they cannot afford to drop meego because they still need something to rape android. Meego is still the answer... qt is still the answer, two-way compatibility between meego and symbian is still the answer.
so as far as im concerned, you folks that voted android are purely judgemental. nothing has even been anouced about upcoming devices and you;re already jumping off the band wagon. well i got news for you, MEEGO will visit you in your nightmares when you join android.
They're not simply adding an OS, they're putting Meego on the backburner before it's even out and killing off Symbian (a good thing). At least they're brave enough to admit they will not be supporting Meego upfront instead of hyping it like they did with Maemo and the N900 hahaha......

Trust me when I say that I have no confidence in Nokia. I got burned on the N97 and although the N900 was good I got stabbed in the back again; the bottom line is that Nokia only cares about screwing you over and taking your money.

The difference with Google and Apple is that they want to take all your money but understand that they can't screw you over repeatedly without losing your business. Maybe that's why Nokia went with Microsoft?

The Following User Says Thank You to jmangs For This Useful Post: