View Single Post
Good News is......... were all still here after the dust has settled, like survivors after the zombie apocolypse. Prob the drink talking but after reading all this for the majority of the day I think this could actually be the best thing for our little n900 (but admittedly sucks in all other aspects). A nail in the coffin will stop all the hope threads that pr1.3/pr1.4 will magically fix the next problem we come across. We still have an amazing amount of talent in this community and I cant help feel a little bit of rebellion from the nokia camp from people that worked on maemo/meego will help keep us relevant for a while to come. Im stuck in a mobile contract until october so I am fortunate enough to have time to watch this thing play out over the next couple of months before making a decision about my next smartphone move if I even feel the need at that point as guaranteed whatever iphone 5 etc comes up with I will still have been doing for the past year and a half albeit with a crappier screen resolution. Will defo be an interesting time to play voyeur.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cferrism For This Useful Post: