View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by anjin View Post
Thank you for the answer. Is it a short answer for saying that everything I am looking for is in the n900? Fast image browsing, best web browsing, multitasking, etc etc? Or is just an observation on the superior OS? What didn't you like on the n97?

I really would like to know someone here in Madrid with a n900 for testing it...
Yes. Some of these guys above have given better answers than me....but I know the limitations of the s60v5 operating system very well, from bitter experience.

Image Browsing is great because unlike the s60v5, you can view just one folder of pictures and have them in thumbnai view. Or you can view every image on the phone in thumbnail order. You can't do this on s60v5.

Web Browsing is fantastic. It is just better in everyway on Maemo than it is on s60v5. The differences are too numerous to mention but everything on Maemo is just.....BETTER.

Trust me, I had an N97 (which is essentially the same as the X6) for 18 months. I bought it just after launch and I hated it the whole time I had it.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-02-20 at 17:44.