View Single Post
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Firstly, I have to say that awoken icon set is one of the best appearance modification for our N900. Thank you very much man for this. I ve some applications icons to request for modification. These are bariosquare, N900ftp, madbomber, stellarium mobile(commercial so maybe not), gonvert, sticky notes and liqflow.
Thanks! I will try to put them in the next update. Maybe you could help me with the Stellarium one. The icon is probably named "stellarium.png" or something similar. First you need to find out where it is.

Open terminal and write this: "cat /var/lib/dpkg/info/stellarium[tab][tab]" You press the [tab] button for auto-complete. It should be "stellarium.list" or "stellarium-mobile.list" or something similar. It will then print out where all the files where put when you installed stellarium. For example it could say "/usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/stellarium.png"

Another way would be to search for it.
1. sudo gainroot
2. find /usr/share/icons -name "stellarium*png"

Then you just copy the path from the above like this: "cp /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/stellarium.png /home/user/MyDocs" so it will be placed in MyDocs. And then attach it to the forum.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums