View Single Post
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
I just installed CSSU Features Config (CSSUFC) this morning but it seems to be adversely affecting the Theme Customizer and the management of themes. I tried uninstalling CSSUFC but unexpectedly it had linked dependencies with the Theme Customizer, CSSU Transitions tuner, Aw0ken Icon Pack, and the Black Plastic theme packs. I removed all the dependent programs and theme packs, then CSSUFC.

I reinstalled the theme customizer, icons and themes assuming that I would then be able to reconfigure the look of my desktops, but it is still not working. If I set theme customizer to reboot after making changes it does not start the reboot after the 'fasten seatbelts' message. If I set it so that I need to reboot manually, the changes do not take effect. Also, the Aw0ken icon pack update interface is not able to load the icon pack.

I noticed also that since installing CSSUFC, the settings in CSSU Transitions Tuner are greyed out and cannot be altered.

Has anyone else had this problem?
/me thinks you're in wrong topic...

edit: I should read messages better...

Could it be the sudoers file brought with CSSUFC that's causing problems? I see two extra characters on this file:
/etc/sudoers.d/CSSUFeatures.sudoers

If you go and edit that file and remove the whitespace and star character " *" from the end of the first line and then run these in x-term and see if it fixes your problem:
sudo gainroot
update-sudoers

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Last edited by d-iivil; 2011-03-06 at 07:31.