View Single Post
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by retsaw View Post
I'm sure you can find some UK sellers. I bought this universal charger recently, and while it isn't the cheapest it works nicely and it works with many batteries so shouldn't become redundant when I stop using my N900. Or there is this one whcih claims to be a UK seller. Or if you know someone who has a Nokia that uses the same battery (e.g. the 5800XM) then you can ask them nicely to charge your battery for you.
... strange that didn't come up in my frantic search of ebay yesterday ... looks good though! ... I gave up in the end and ordered one from Hong Kong ...

... I've also contacted Nokia Care and sorted out to send my phone off on Monday ... I gave in after just one night of being without my n900 ... and decided that getting it back and working fast was more important than saving the data that I will lose ...

(actually, I don't think I'll be losing that much that I need in the end ... I did a full Nokia back up to my computer a couple of weeks ago ... and I have copies of the vast majority of files on my phone ... will just take some time and attention to get it all back as I would like ... but it never hurts to pay your n900 a little attention!)

*sighs* ... anyway ... moral of the story ... back up thoroughly and send off your phone before the USB actually beomes attached!