View Single Post
So I decided on the iPad2.
The reason was that it has a really good processor, and reviews say the loudspeaker is good and it has cameras (Johnny likes taking pictures with the DSi, this should be better quality for him).
But also the fact that I have $20 sitting in iTunes going unused, and the fact that right now the iPad & iPad2 are the only tablets with Apps (Honeycomb SDK released too late!!).

Oh and the trusted reseller is Big W (its like Walmart in Australia, but smaller), and I luckily found it through an Ad. They offered it $200 below Apple's RRP $398 (which is bloody sweet). So on the day, after work I went and enquired about it, they hesitated. Late I found out someone made a mistake and it meant to say "iPad" not "iPad 2" and the ad was pulled. If I had printed the ad, they would've had to sell it to me at that price when it became available but I don't have a printer.

Anyways, I'm going to wait to grab one (blk, 32gb, wifi) when its available or pre-order it and get it laser-etched (don't know what to put .... "Bravo, Johnny" ??"

Just hope I can get $750 for iphone4 to cover the cost of the iPad2.

Who the hell put "bada rox" in the tag of this thread???
Is this somesort of bug from my computer (unlikely), something that maemo.org automatically puts (unsure), or a fanboy moderator that grafitti's all threads he/she sees ???

Last edited by Kangal; 2011-03-19 at 04:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post: